“Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
Michele is an experienced change manager and is familiar with a range of change adoption methodologies. She has successfully facilitated significant changes in a number of large organisations and worked in many successful change roles to realign their strategic process, implement new programs and ensure that they are future-ready.
Michele is an accredited PCI Change Manager. PCI ( People Centre Implementation) is a proven change methodology that creates an environment of sustained change and increases project success. Michele is also experienced in PROSCI methodology and has experience in Kotter and other bespoke implementation strategies.
Michele can offer your organisation :
- Guidance with identifying, engaging and energising key stakeholders
- Assistance with empathetic conversations about resistance to change
- Support as you implement changes which will improve the culture of your workplace and the performance of your teams
Michele’s approach to transformational change includes:
Understanding the motivations of your staff and stakeholders, working with them to embrace the changes
- Creating and communicating the vision for change
- Developing essential change communication tools and processes
Michele’s two decades of experience as a changemaker in a range of settings enable her to:
- Effectively create a sense of community amongst staff and and encourage a collective desire to pursue the organisation’s goals and objectives
- Manage senior team dynamics in a sensitive and constructive manner
- Embed essential change adaptation within your organisation
See recent Frontis articles about Transformational Change
The end of the financial year is almost here, and soon after, the AGMs will roll out. The standard scripts with annual results and strategic statements will again be announced, as will the declaration that the organisation is “values-based”. So what is a values-based...
In a recent article, I invited readers to share their preferred lens of focus when assessing the COVID world. The two most popular lenses were Optimism and Positivity, next was a comedy lens and a good sense of humour. Optimism is essential to help us cope with...
The end of the financial year is almost here, and soon after, the AGMs will roll out. The standard scripts with annual results and strategic statements will again be announced, as will the declaration that the organisation is “values based”. So what is a values based...