“If I had one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem and only five minutes finding the solution. “
– Albert Einstein
Organisations and teams perform at their highest levels when they design and link their structure, processes, systems and human resource capabilities to support strategic priorities. You need to have the right people with the right capabilities in the right place doing the right work, at the right time.
Michele will work with your organisation to improve your operations. She’ll bring her expertise in leadership, engagement and change to every project. She’ll work with you to positively shift behaviour, energy and culture, and help to create systems to guide new ways of working that will unlock the full potential of your team or entire organisation.
Michele can offer your organisation :
- A thorough assessment of your organisation; its human capabilities, its technology and its financials, in order to help it grow and thrive.
- Workflow mapping which identifies flow blockages and analyses the capabilities within your teams
- Assistance with creating systems that result in smooth processes and positive change as your team navigates its way through uncertainty
- Support for leaders who will be playing a pivotal role in organisational success
Michele’s approach to operational optimisation reflects her experience from a range of sectors and truly understands employees drivers. This includes:
Spending time working with organisations and teams to identify the areas of change required, whether that is systems and processes, product design and identifying capability blockages
- Connecting quickly and genuinely with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Working with leaders to explore opportunities and co-design the best approaches
Michele’s experience in operational improvement, as a CEO, an executive and a board member, in a range of settings, enables her to:
- Comprehend the complexities of an organisation at every level
- Deeply understand the current landscape of your organisation and identify opportunities to improve processes and make a difference.
- Communicate confidently in a direct way with all members of the organisation
- Embed new practices which ensures that your transformation efforts are successful and sustainable.
See recent Frontis articles about Operational Improvement
With so much information, applying a defined lens can be beneficial to shape a new perspective, re frame information and make sense of impact.
As we are all mandated to change our ways, the world continues to bombard us with commentary about COVID19’s impact on every aspect of our lives. With so much information, applying a defined lens can be beneficial to shape a new perspective, re frame information and...
The calibre of the Board and its ability to be a strategic team can make or break the organisation it governs.
Why not join a Not for Profit Board (NFP)? It's a wonderful opportunity to use your expertise to add value to an important mission It will also enable you to gain important governance skills." Sound familiar?? I hear this so often in career development forums. There...
Investing in your workforce and creating a system to mitigate risks to results in mutually beneficial outcomes
How managing volunteers taught me about risk and value. Social enterprises rely on volunteers and a well-managed volunteer program can be a cost effective way to address a vital community need. Don’t neglect this human resource or treat it as a “free” resource....
The truth about our ego is complex, and like any attribute, ego can be a strength or a liability when it comes to strategic relationships.
Are you a Passive Aggressive leader? When I ask leaders this question I get a resounding "No" whether they be members of an executive team or a Board of Directors, but is that the truth? Can you handle the truth? Are you able to form healthy relationships with the...