“The two most fundamental strategic choices are deciding where to play and how to win.” ~ Roger Martin
In business, time is money. If you have a new process or strategy that needs to be implemented quickly, you need someone like Michele in situ, connecting with your staff and making things happen, so that you can get on with the real business tasks of servicing your clients or selling your products. Good strategy is not complex but it can be difficult to do alone. It’s about identifying the choices that need to be made and the capabilities and systems you require for your project to succeed.
Michele works with organisations to support them to plan for today and tomorrow by understanding the environment, where growth will come from, the capabilities required, and the essential measures of success.
Michele can offer your organisation :
- Strategies for recognising problems and deciding what needs to change
- Help with identifying the systems you need to embed sustainable approaches
- Planning and roadmapping for organisational changes
- Regular advice and guidance on the progress of your projects
Michele’s strategic planning approach includes:
Analysing the risks, goals, values and plans of the organisation and the project
- Helping you to identify and generate new strategic possibilities
- Creating a framework for your new winning strategy
- Mapping workflows to identify flow blockage
- Ensuring you have the right capabilities within your teams
Michele’s two decades of strategy experience in a range of settings. She is able to:
- Work with your organisation to help you to make better strategy choices that enable you to better serve your customers
- Embed new ways of addressing the winning strategy into the culture of your workforce and the organisation as a whole
- Ensure that the strategic organisational changes are communicated to staff and stakeholders in a way that empowers and motivates them
See recent Frontis articles about Strategy
The end of the financial year is almost here, and soon after, the AGMs will roll out. The standard scripts with annual results and strategic statements will again be announced, as will the declaration that the organisation is “values-based”. So what is a values-based...
In a recent article, I invited readers to share their preferred lens of focus when assessing the COVID world. The two most popular lenses were Optimism and Positivity, next was a comedy lens and a good sense of humour. Optimism is essential to help us cope with...
With so much information, applying a defined lens can be beneficial to shape a new perspective, re frame information and make sense of impact.
As we are all mandated to change our ways, the world continues to bombard us with commentary about COVID19’s impact on every aspect of our lives. With so much information, applying a defined lens can be beneficial to shape a new perspective, re frame information and...
The end of the financial year is almost here, and soon after, the AGMs will roll out. The standard scripts with annual results and strategic statements will again be announced, as will the declaration that the organisation is “values based”. So what is a values based...